Sunday, June 30, 2013

Bear Hunting

Poodle and I went bear hunting yesterday, and didn't see a single one.  I've heard they are all over my neighborhood - one of my neighbors sees them every time he turns around - but I've seen nada.  Zilch.  Zero.  This is what we saw instead:














Lots of daisies.  Lots of poodle in the tall grass.  The temperature has been climbing and I think it is supposed to hit close to 100 degrees in the next couple of days.  Awesome.

I had a bit of good news yesterday.  Well, it wasn't really news, but it was encouraging.  My new plan is to tell everyone I know that we have a commercial building for sale, in case they know someone who is looking.  (By the way - we have a commercial building for sale in downtown Bigfork.)  I was talking to a friend who is a realtor, and she said she's got two investors looking to dump cash in a 1031 exchange and their time is running out.  She wants more info so she can talk to her clients.  This is in no way a sure thing, but it was encouraging to me.  Potential buyers are everywhere if you look hard enough.

On another front, my mojo is still mostly a no show, so I've decided to try something different to jump-start myself.  I'm not going to share any details until I know if it is working, but think big.  As in 36" x 48".  That's all I'm going to say.  I hope I have enough paint....

No comments:

Post a Comment