Sunday, January 6, 2013

Update....

Here are the pictures I couldn't post yesterday:



See what I mean about the dragon?  He's in the questionable pile.  And by the way, yesterday's post really was written yesterday, despite the fact that it posted today.  By the time my wifi cooperated, the clock had rolled over to today.

Here is a picture of the palette knives I am currently using.  I post this so you can see I had to bring out the big guns for Andrew's commission:


The one on the top is wee tiny.  The one in the middle is the size (and perhaps the very one) I have been using since the dawn of time.  The one on the bottom, the giant one, is probably the exact same thing Abby used when she and Kathy took a cake decorating class.

Speaking of cake, today is day 6 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox.  You can read about it here.  On day 2 I started rationalizing - maybe I could keep popcorn (I eliminated all grains), that wouldn't be so bad.  It's great "mindless eating" food.  But no.  And last night I slept way better than I have been.  That's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment