Saturday, March 9, 2013

Inspire

This is a donation for a fundraising auction.  I had a painting at home somewhere that I thought I would give them but when I dug it out of the sauna I didn't like it.  Same word, different color palette.  So I painted a fresh one.



I painted something else brand new two nights ago but it's in the questionable pile.  I named it Fractured, but I might not save it; it's an abstract painting that doesn't really work.  Well, it doesn't really work for me.  Maybe.  I'm not sure yet.  It reminds me of my new theme of breaking down the big picture into a bunch of little pictures, which is good, but it has a piece in it that looks like a unicorn head with the horn broken off, which is bad.  Perhaps I shall take a picture and let you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment