Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Staycation

I am really going out on a limb by posting this terrible picture of me, but I want you to see what poodle and Stitch and I did on our three day staycation:


We slept until forever on all three days.  In fact, Roxie didn't want to get up and go to work today.  She had her breakfast, then went back to bed.  This is normal.  When I told her it was time to go, she was on the bed with her paw covering her eyes.  Didn't want to get up again.  Yep, that's my girl.

We didn't do much running because the smoke was really bad this weekend.  Three mile "run" on Saturday, plus a three mile walk, a four mile walk on Sunday and another three mile walk on Monday.  I heard a rumor that the wind is supposed to come out of the Northeast tomorrow, and blow all the smoke back over to Idaho.  I'm not holding my breath.

Here is the third Autumn Colors painting.  I have one in the works that is a bit bigger - hope it comes out okay.


Some of my new-found wealth went to more paint.  A box from Dick Blick should be arriving tomorrow or the next day.  I also paid off my laptop, and made a $100 deposit into my camera fund.  Awesome.

Today was a wicked busy day.  What a great way to start October.  I am just about ready to lock the door and the phone rang.  Sold a painting.  Not one of mine, but that's okay.  This one is more expensive!  Woo hoo!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment