Thursday, April 26, 2012

Unexpected

It has occurred to me that many of my blog posts could be called "Accidents Happen."  This little number did not turn out at all like I was expecting it to.  In my head it was going to be a bunch of light, airy colors, which is obviously why I used a wicked dark green, eh?  Huh.  I wanted a fairy tale feeling, and I guess I sort of got it, in an "Into the Woods" kind of way.  If it passes inspection, and if we have something decent with which to frame it, I am donating it to a fundraiser on Thursday.  A fundraiser for the new clock tower.


UPDATE:  I wrote the above a couple days ago.  We framed the painting (8" x 24") in a hammered copper and sent it away for the fundraiser.  I forgot to take its picture wearing its clothes.  If nobody buys it, I will happily take it back.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment