Friday, January 27, 2012

Sunshine and lollipops

Speaking of none of that, I have two photos to share with you today.  The first is another Valentine.  I painted one like this for Roxie last year, and then ruined it by putting XOs all up and down the sides.  I still love the front, just not the sides.


I think it is funny that I can't draw a heart at all, but I can freehand a pretty good one with paint and a palette knife.  This piece needs a name.

And here is the second photo.  Our January has been insanely busy, and it hasn't let up.  Woo hoo!  But it is January, and some days you just need to take a break.


Ok, three photos.  The photo above is a close-up of this:


Napping.  That's the ticket.  And in an hour I am going to get a massage.  Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment