Saturday, March 19, 2011

Confidence

"Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat and taking the tartar sauce with you."  -Zig Ziglar

I am taking a risk here by posting this image.  I was messing around the other day, painting over a canvas panel that I ruined previously.  The end result is quite curious, but since I brought the tartar sauce with me today, I will put it out here for the world to see.  Confidence, baby.  I am quite confident I will be the only person on the planet who likes this one.  But that's ok with me.  It is called Fossil (although Derek thinks it looks like the tail of a kite).
Yesterday was a fabulous day.  I had a comment on my blog (which warmed my little heart), I cleaned the crap out of the back room at work to take pictures of it for an interested party, it was beautiful and sunny so poodle and I went for a 4 mile run, and I think I started the piece I am submitting to another miniature show.  I had to fax the paperwork for it today, and I named it "Signs of Spring."  Hope it comes out looking that way - hard to name a piece you haven't painted yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment