Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Madness update

So today is day six of my Whole30.  Surprisingly, I find I have more energy all through the morning.  This is something I did not experience last fall when I did 30 days of Paleo.  I still think about the chocolate-covered pomegranates at Costco, but I haven't had any really wicked cravings.  So, all is good on the food front.  As far as exercise, I have only been on the treadmill once, but I am going again today.  I have high hopes for myself!  I am also thinking I will do some stuff at home, like a 5x5 shoulder press to overhead squat.  And when that gets too easy, I will up the weight and make it a push press.  This will be good, as long as Roxie stays out of the way.  Thirdly, I painted something I love.  Here it is:

Two more are in the works at home; I think one will have a lime green canvas and the other will be yellow.  Plus, I need to get crackin' on the pieces for the miniature show - it is next Friday.  So all in all, I have maintained at an acceptably high level the Big Three - diet, exercise, and art - for the first five days of the month of March.  This is a first for me.  We are breaking new ground here, people.  Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment