Friday, September 6, 2013

A little bit of this, a little bit of that

I haven't had time to go through all the pictures I took when Kathy and her family were visiting, but here are a few:


Roxie got confused when there was no room for her on the couch, but Evan's butt made a comfy pillow.


We were at Loon Lake while Evan was fishing, and Abby was taking pictures of the sunset.  And some other local wildlife she found...


POODLE!


I went on the second trip to Glacier National Park, which included a horseback ride at Many Glacier.  This is at Lake McDonald.


Here is the famous Wild Goose Island, in St. Mary Lake.


More fishing, this time in the Swan River right by my house.  This is where we go when Roxie and I walk to the river.


Walking back home before our third and final trip to Burger Town.  They packed a lot of activity into a week!

Now, guess what I did the other night?  Here's a little hint:


Yep, I started painting again.  That's the beginning of three new pieces, plus a pear.  I can't wait until I have room to put wet paintings.  Room that doesn't involve my kitchen counter.  I have since finished that pear - it's the third in my Midnight in the Garden of Fruits and Veg series.


I also varnished another water dragon.  He was painted a while back but has been stuck in the questionable pile.  He is still in the questionable pile, but I like him better now that he is all shiny.


And last but not least for today, guess what?!?!?!?  We got an offer on our house yesterday!  Woo hoo!  We countered the offer today, and hope to have a done deal by tomorrow.  The closing date will still be a couple of months out; the waiting will be hard but having a signed Buy/Sell will be awesome.  Keep your fingers crossed - this has been a long time coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment