Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Last minute save

Here is one that was on its way to the trash pile.  I experimented, and saved it.  Now I'm going to try and recreate it, with a slight color shift.


There is a stand of trees that looks just like this near my house.  Really.  It's true.  Roxie and I saw it when we walked four miles yesterday, which is more exercise than we've gotten in one day since ... well ... two weeks ago.  In an attempt to fix my slugitude (that's a word, right?), I set another goal for the rest of September, but I'm not going to tell you what it is.  I'll let you know on October 1st if I made it.

Have I mentioned that I am President of the Board at the Museum again?  Uh, yeah.  I don't want to talk about that, either.

Burning question of the day:  how long after the "sell by" date can you cook hamburger and not kill yourself?  I'm gonna live dangerously; if you never hear from me again have someone check the hamburger package in my trash and you will have the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment