Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The beginning of a loooooong night....

Officially, I guess I am on vacation.  But in the real world, it's 10:17 p.m. and I am back at work.  I need to stretch a needleart piece before I go.  Then I have to go to my part-time job and pour what I hope is no more than two buckets of vinaigrette.  I should get home by 1:30ish.  Then I need to pack.  I just dropped poodle off at Derek's house and I miss her already.  I wish I could take her in my carry-on, but my carry-on is a 20lb box of Flathead cherries.

Quick report:  I recovered from my slugitude by running five miles yesterday and four more this morning before work (which, if you know me, you realize is a FREAKIN' MIRACLE).  I hoped to make today a 10 mile day with a twofer, but there just wasn't enough time.  Oh well.

In the painting sphere, I started a new one yesterday but it will have to wait until I get back.  It is to fit in a frame that Derek originally built for a customer, but he built it a tad bit the wrong size.  Awesome moulding, now I hope the painting is not half bad.

And on a final note, Derek sold three of my four Hello Kitty flowers today.  HA!  The woman's daughter didn't like the pink one, so they only took three.  And guess what.  They will be living in Singapore.  I am so international, it's not funny.  Australia first, now Singapore.  Woo hoo!

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment