Sunday, July 1, 2012

10 * 100 * 1,000

My birthday month ended with a bang.  We hosted an artist's reception on the 29th and it was craziness all over.  I cannot believe today is already July 1st.  So, briefly, I have set for myself a July challenge.  During this month I will finish 10 new paintings, I will run or walk a total of 100 miles and I will do 1,000 squats (building a better butt, one squat at a time).  I might add push ups to that 1,000 category - the jury is still out.   I'm starting all of these things today.

I also booked my plane ticket today for the big, monumental, larger-than-life family reunion in August.  I fly Wednesday, August 15th to Vermont, and back to Montana on Tuesday the 21st.  Hinesburg will be on ukulele overload that weekend.  It will be awesome.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment