Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Woof

One down, six to go.  I am making slow progress on "wording" the paintings I have started.  I listed this one on my Etsy store today - I think it is the only brand new piece on there (so brand new, in fact, I haven't finished varnishing it yet):


It is a little bluer than I intended but that's ok.  Some dogs like blue.

Instead of finishing up another one last night - like, for instance, the one I told my dad I was putting in the mail last week - I did a little tree piece.  It is just a little something something, but I really like how it turned out.  I think I will do two more, frame them with dark red moulding, and donate them to the fundraiser I am chairing.  It is a Festival of Trees and we are growing it from the ground up.  But that's a story for another day.  Like after it is all over, if it doesn't kill me first.  By then I will have pictures of the FANTASTICALLY FABULOUS three foot tall tree I am donating, which so far looks excellent in my head.  I am very creative, you see, really quite clever.  At least in my head.  Gotta work on execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment