Sunday, October 16, 2011

Back on track. I think.

You know, it is pretty difficult to single-handedly put a train back on its tracks.  Ultimately it will be very rewarding, but the day to day aspect is daunting.  So much so that this week it was a hell of a lot easier to just stand around and look at the wreckage.  I did make a little progress -- one of the cars is back upright and I gave it a little push.  The rest is coming.  But it's hard work.

Did that make any sense?  No?  Bummer, because that's all I have to say about it.

I am working on another commission piece that I hope to finish tonight or tomorrow.  The color scheme is out of the ordinary for me, so I am reserving judgment until the end.

I am also getting the urge to paint something big.  I wish I had the room to really throw some paint around.  Make a huge mess.  Now THAT would be rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment