Friday, December 16, 2011

A little lovin'

Happy Friday.  Here is a little love:


I say little because it is 7" wide and 5" high.  Small art for small spaces.  And here is some subtle love:


Heh heh.  Subtle, because it is kinda hard to read.  I have a third new painting, but can't post it yet.  It needs to get where it is going first, but I really like the way it came out.

Today was a better day.  No tears, got lots of work done, several more "Can you frame this before Christmas?" people came in, and I sold another one of my paintings.  This one:


Woo hoo!  My last task of the work day was going to be re-stretching a needlework piece, but I just this minute noticed a giant cut on my hand.  Rather than bleed all over some art, I think I will go home 20 minutes early.  Tomorrow is going to be another crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment