Thursday, May 12, 2011

Kermit

Well, I finally broke in my new running hat.  You know, this one:
I think Kermit will make me stronger and faster.  (Although my 3-miler the other day was weak and slow, but I haven't run in a while so I'm cutting myself some slack.)  Today will be 4 miles after work while Poodle-face goes to Uncle Derek's house for a bath.  When we were playing ball yesterday I accidentally threw one a little too close to the pond.  Roxie got it, but she came back with a wet face and smelling like swamp dog.  Stinky poodle.

So.  This has been an up and down week.  I am on day 5 with no soda and although this is a good thing, today REALLY wants to be a Cherry Pepsi day.  And that is the least of the "down" things.  Ugh.  On the flip side, however, it has been fairly busy at work and we may have sold a bunch of framed art to the designer down the street who just finished a HUGE job.  That would be sweet.  We also have a meeting tentatively set for Monday that could lead to a VERY good thing, but I can't tell you what because I don't want to curse it.  And I'm not getting my hopes up because ... well ... been there, done that.

I haven't been painting very much because I'm still trying to get my shit together, but here is a picture of the glass shelves at work that I sort of claimed for my very own.  I tried to take a picture of the front window (3 of my pieces are in the window) but the reflection was terrible.  Maybe later.
And here is a terrible picture of the piece that is hanging down at the Bigfork Museum in the Members' Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment