Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Just in case you were wondering, there is still snow in my backyard



I don't want you to think I've been a total slacker over here, but I've got a To Do list longer than my arm so all you get today are pictures.  I shall save the witty repartee for another time.

First -- big stick, dirty butt:



And one lone crocus.  I promise I won't document every bit of flora in my yard like I did last year, but this poor bugger is out back all alone:


Someone got a new fuzzy wubba.  When she isn't outside hauling giant sticks around she is inside hauling this around:


In the art department, I accidentally painted a ketchup and mustard flower and it looks surprisingly cool:



My rainbow of flowers now numbers ten pieces.  It will be interesting to see them hanging together.

Here's something else that I was sure was going bad when I was in the midst, but now I just love it.  "With a Song in my Heart."


"Conversation Heart" is a bit wonky-doodle:


And speaking of doodle, there's a new rooster.  My favorite part of the painting is the grassy bits on the bottom so I named it "Free Range."


That's a tragically bad photo.

I've got two wreaths to finish before the craft show.  Here are the two I put together last weekend:



That jewel-toned one is so much cooler in real life than it looks in the photo.

Okay, now I can cross something off my To Do list and move on to cleaning the bathrooms.  Oh joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment