Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Crazy Days

My house guests continued their journey west on Monday, heading toward Walla Walla, Washington.  They kept pretty busy while they were here - Friday was a full day of river rafting and Saturday was a full day of Glacier National Park.  On Sunday I got to tag along, and we did this:


Awe.  Some.  I sat here:


We saw Hidden Lake like this:


And bits of glaciers that looked like this:


Next we went back into the park:


We hiked to here, which I've never done before (shame on me):


That's Avalanche Lake.  Then we inhaled a huge dinner and Paulina checked out Lake McDonald:


It was a fabulous day.

Right now I'm packing up a box to send to the Bay Area of California.  A lovely, lovely woman was in town visiting her sister and guess what she bought?



Two of my favorites!  I need to start painting again.  Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment