Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saved!

Yes, that's right, I saved it.  Fire Flowers, that is.  Giving it a Windex soak and a good scrubbing was probably not the best way to fix it, but hey - it worked!

Phil has predicted an early spring, and so far his prediction has come true.  The high today is supposed to be 44 degrees, but the sun is out and I could probably take the roof off the jeep and drive around quite comfortably.  Most of the snow here in town has melted.  Spring is here, at least for today, and poodle can't figure out why nobody is taking her to play ball.

Here's a wee bit of bubbly in anticipation of Valentine's Day.


The Museum is hosting a fundraiser for a non-profit group next Friday called "Champagne, Chocolate and You."  I think I'll donate this painting as a door prize.  Minus the poodle-face, of course.  I might have to take a one day break in my second round of the 21 Day Sugar Detox, which I started yesterday.  It will be hard to spend a couple of hours in a room full of champagne and chocolate - those are my two favorite food groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment