Wednesday, February 6, 2013

LMAO yeah yeah whatever

I'm not a fan of the deterioration of the English language thanks to text messaging and social media.  I don't LOL.  I will never be ROFL.  I've never LMAO, or LMBO (for those more sensitive souls) or even LMFAO.  And I don't plan to.  Ever.  I will admit to a couple of OMGs, but that's as far as I go.  With the one major exception of this.


I almost didn't post this because I will be embarrassed if my mom calls to ask what this means (mom - it's a bad word).  But sometimes a girl just needs to say WTF.  And to take the sting out, I'm saying it in party colors.  So there.

I finished the triptych.  Are you tired of me talking about it yet?  We've picked moulding and hopefully by the end of next week it will all be on its way to Boston.  Then I will post pictures.  The middle panel took forever.  There was math involved.  And a wee tiny paintbrush.  How unlike me.

I blew my second round of the 21 Day Sugar Detox so I will be hitting the reset button on Saturday the 9th.  I figure I will wait until after the champagne and chocolate event on Friday, rather than beating myself up when I blow it again.  Chocolate truly is one of my favorite food groups, but I know after Friday I can give it up again for 21 days.  Three short weeks.  Then February will be over and it will practically be summer.  Shoot, which means I need to start running.  Once a month isn't going to cut it.  My marathon relay teammates will be horrified if I show up in May all flabby and out of shape (good thing they can't see me right now).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have signed all three parts of the triptych! If you haven't yet, use that wee tiny paintbrush.

    ReplyDelete