Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Have a Heart


Here's a wee small heart.  Very wee small - that's the smallest canvas I have.  4" by 4".


My mother left today for a week in Colombia.  Jealous, a bit, am I.  She is on a flight from Newark to Bogota as we speak, and when she called me earlier from the Newark Airport I forgot to ask her to bring back some extra Aguardiente.  So mom - if you read this - please bring back some Aguardiente for Wayne and Eletra.  The same stuff we brought back a couple of years ago.  Thank you.

No other news here except that I tendered my resignation to the Museum Board yesterday.  There isn't enough room in my head anymore, and that's all I'm going to say about it.  My working theory is that the fewer things that tether me to Bigfork, the easier and faster I will be able to head back East.  Hey, that reminds me of a painting I did years and years ago that I called East.  Someone wanted to buy it, but I said no.  I hang it at home facing East as a reminder.  I think in my next post I will show you all the paintings I have done that are in my permanent collection, including my signature piece.  Yep, that's the ticket.  Stay tuned.  I'm sure it will be fascinating....

No comments:

Post a Comment