Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

Poodle and I had a lovely, relaxing, bad-carb-filled day today.  I swear, I don't think I've eaten a single bit of protein.  Yikes.  Only a couple of days left for culinary debauchery, then I turn into one of those New Year's Resolution people I tend to ridicule every year.  Oh well, such is life.

This afternoon we got all bundled up --


-- both of us --


-- and went for a short walk down to the river.


I was hoping to get a family Christmas picture.  It was a bit chilly so I didn't have much patience, and someone else was busy sniffing everything she could find.  I waited and waited and waited....


Still waiting....



"Hey look, momma, there's a donkey over there!"


She finally sat still for one quick minute.



This is the best we could do without me growing a third arm:


Merry Christmas, from poodle and momma. xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your font matches your dog matches your hat. Intentional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matchy matchy matchy! The pictures of my hat are a little oversaturated - in real life it matches even better....

      Delete
  3. WONDEFUL Christine! You and the pooch are just the beauties, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my nieces to pieces!

    ReplyDelete