Saturday, November 10, 2012

Look, Ma! I painted something again!

I have a lot of photos to upload today, so this may take forever.  My wi-fi is quite touchy, which makes it slower than dial-up.  Remember dial-up?  But first - does this look like it might be getting a bit cold in here?


This was actually from yesterday, but today I had my first-of-the-season full-blown frozen fingers incident.  I think it's going to be a long winter.

So.  It is still crafty crafty central around here.  I'm making a forest full of wee trees.



It's quite clever what you can do just playing with mid-tones and shadows and stuff in Photoshop Elements.  Someday I will understand it all.




More to come - three wee trees does not a forest make - but I probably won't subject you to pictures of every single one.  Unless I can't help myself.

Here is the painting I did.  Yes, totally predictable, another tree.  'Tis the season, and it is for the Festival of Trees, so what did you expect?



I have another bunch of ornaments I am working on, but I won't know if they are a success until tomorrow.  Here are steps one and two:



Stay tuned for the final product.  I have to wait for the paint to dry, and it's on there pretty thick.

Last but not least, we started with a picture of poodle so we shall end with a picture of poodle.


Somebody looks good in Momma's new hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment