Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Crafty Crafty Version 1.0

You know, I bought my first ever bottle of Elmer's glue last week.  And I also bought my first ever glue gun.  We have one at work but I don't think I've ever used it.  I got a pink one.


It took me a bit, but I think I got the hang of it.  I'm test driving the glue gun on some ornaments for the Festival of Trees.  The first batch look a little Dr. Seuss.  Awesome.


See?  There is more than one use for a Cars sippy cup.



Woo hoo!  Red feather boa!


The next ones are not Dr. Seuss.  They're ... something else.



Look at that - paint that perfectly matches the ribbon on the beaded trim.  Clever, am I.


Have you any idea how many blogs there are out in the universe devoted to crafty junk?  I don't know either, but I found a crap load (I even found one called "Crap I Made").  I bookmarked all kinds of cool stuff.  My Version 2.0 in the ornament department will come from one of those blogs, and if they end up looking cool, I will share.  If not --- you need not be subjected to all my disasters.  All I will say right now is that there is glue involved.  And glitter.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment