Friday, July 6, 2012

Five days in....

I love it when the wild daisies are blooming.  They are EVERYWHERE.








The turtles are everywhere too, but I didn't take pictures of them.  Same with mosquitos.  Forget about waterboarding - torture for me would be getting locked in a dark room with a bunch of mosquitos.

So, five days in to my July challenge and I have one painting done, I have 22 miles under my belt (19 of them running miles) but I'm only at 90 squats.  Still not sure if I am going to add the push ups - if I do, it won't be today.  Today I have a broken neck.  Sort of.  I can't really turn my head to the left.  Chiro appointment this morning helped, but then someone came in to the gallery and gave me a one-armed hug and got me right on the swollen part of my neck that is broken.  Anyway, today's long run is probably out, and so are push ups.  I have a date tonight with Biofreeze instead.

Here is the first July painting, although it is so simple it probably shouldn't count toward my goal of ten.  It has no name.


This is the first time I've used a heavy body black paint.  Just messing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment