Thursday, May 17, 2012

Finder's Keepers

So remember last year in March when I was talking about my trifecta?  And how I can't seem to get more than one of those three areas of my life in order at a time?  Well I'm working on it again, and I might have gotten two out of the three.  First off, as evidenced by my 31 miles last week and my 17 so far this week, the exercise department is looking good.  In the art department, I painted something new the other day.  I named it after a small town in Montana.


"Two Dot."  Yep.  Thirdly, in the area that still needs some work, let's just say I had chocolate and potato chips for dinner Tuesday night.

Um hmm.

Oh yeah, but back to the finder's keepers part.  I used to be not so diligent about recording my deposits in my business account, so on a fairly regular basis I would "find" money when reconciling the account.  However, that has not been the case in quite some time, since we live pretty close to the bone during the winter.  Imagine my surprise when I sat down to reconcile the account on Tuesday and made some offhand announcement about "boy I wish I weren't so diligent about recording ..." blah blah blah, only to discover I hadn't recorded the very first deposit listed on the statement.  HA!  Found money.  Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment