Saturday, October 29, 2011

Get 'er done.

I apparently have writer's block again.  There are seven paintings at home waiting to be worded, and instead I did this:


Huh.  Think back - this has two friends already and will end up being a Four Seasons series.  But all those other canvases are feeling neglected.  I even know what most of them will say, I just haven't been able to get 'er done.  Admittedly I was distracted by a great book I was reading.  It is called Stone's Fall (I think) and is by Iain Pears.  I picked it up for less than three bucks when Borders went out of business.  Well worth the three bucks.  And now I am back into John Sandford.  Books are like crack for me.  My favorite part of the day is when I am curled up on the couch under a blanky with my poodle, a book and a bowl of popcorn.  If only I had a woodstove - that would be heavenly.  Someday....

Have you looked at my little Etsy store?  There are 30-odd pieces on there, and if I ever finish some of the new words, there will be even more!  Get 'er done.

No comments:

Post a Comment