Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Companion Piece

So.  Remember this one?

It has a new friend.


And an acquaintance.  Not quite a friend, because the first two are definitely flowers (see all the pollen flying out?) and this one is ... uh ... something.


Anyway, I have a new painting soundtrack.  I am listening to Livingston Taylor in honor of his upcoming appearance HERE IN BIGFORK on April 30th.  I think I will be taking myself to a concert.  I saw him in concert about a hundred years ago, outside in a massive tent in the parking lot at Killington.  Anybody else remember that?  It will be fun to see him again; although he is more folksy than his brother, I still like his music.  Woo hoo.

Nothing else new, except this little one, which I am keeping because I really love it.

Oh, and P.S.  I just found out my clock sold!

1 comment: