Friday, January 28, 2011

Hard at Work

I have developed a terrible habit.  I get home from work and all I want to do is sit on the couch and read.  Roxie eats her dinner, then climbs under the blanket with me and she is out like a light.  Last night I read a book.  The whole thing.  It was 312 1/4 pages.  My original plan was to go for a run, then cook some chicken before it rots away in my fridge, paint, read a little, then make oatmeal cookies.  Yeah, four of those things didn't happen.  The artist in me has not been very productive.  And unfortunately, the framer in me hasn't either.  We have had some motivational issues here at work.  I submit the following photographic evidence:
I think I had to interrupt a good game of solitaire on the computer to take this picture.

Ah well, tomorrow is another day.  I did get some good feedback this morning from a local artist I respect very much.  And I have a few ideas percolating that may produce some interesting results.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment